Zadanie z angielskiego

Lego63

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Czy mógłby mi ktoś pomóc odpowiedzieć w kilku zdaniach na pytania:
1.what subject do you like reading about?
2. What do you use the Internet for?
3. what activietes and hobbies are you good at?
4. what do you spend too much time on?
5. what do you worry about?
6. What types of exercise are you keen on?
7. What do you usually talk about with friends?
8. What cultures are you interested in?
9. What clubs do you belong to
10. How many languages are yo fluent in?

lightinside

Bywalec
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
pod krą...
ale że na kazde po pare zdań? czy pare zdan chodzi że pare do napisania?? nie jest to jednoznaczne to znaczy twoja wypowiedz, wskazuej na pierwsze ale nie jest dokładne uścislij a jak na razie masz w wersji która ja wole rozumieć jakby co to sie dpoisze coś, masz pare na dobry początek
  1. I use internet for listen to music
  2. I am good at play in the piano
  3. I spend to much time on listen to music
  4. I worry about my future

B

Blancos

@lightinside - Twoje odpowiedzi zawierają błędy:
  • I use internet for listen to music -> albo: "I use internet to listen to the music", albo (od biedy): "I use internet for listening to the music"
  • I am good at play in the piano -> "I'm good at playing the piano"
  • I spend to much time on listen to music -> "I spend too much time listening to the music"

@Autor - normalnie mam opory przed odrabianiem za kogoś zadań domowych, ale dzisiaj mam dzień dobroci:

1. What do you like reading about?
a) I especially enjoy reading about animals, foreign cultures and science.
b) I'm not very keen on reading books, but I love reading internet articles about psychology.
c) While I love reading in general, I prefer books about adventures of some great heroes.

2. What do you use the Internet for?
a) I use my internet connection to publish my drawings and read the comments people post under them.
b) Sadly enough, I do not yet have an internet connection, but I would like to use it to play computer games in multiplayer mode.
c) I'm a kind of person that uses his internet for a lot of things, but I especially enjoy using it to read articles on medicine.

3. what activietes and hobbies are you good at?
a) I'm very good at sports such as football or basketball.
b) It's really hard for me to evaluate my skills, but my friends say that I'm very good at writing poems.
c) I think I'm good at a lot of things, but if I were to choose one that, in my opinion, is something I do particularly well, I'd pick drawing dogs.

4. what do you spend too much time on?
a) I spend too much time on watching tv shows like "House MD".
b) I try to balance the amount of time I spend on various activities, but I must admit that reading Paolo Coelho's books is definitely my guilty pleasure.
c) Most of the time I'm simply bored, so I guess I don't really spend too much time on doing anything specific.

5. what do you worry about?
a) I tend to worry about my loved ones, especially when they're ill or in danger.
b) I'm always trying to keep my chin up, so I'm not really worrying too much. The only thing that troubles me are my exams.
c) I'm a bundle of nerves - I worry about pretty much everything!

6. What types of exercise are you keen on?
a) I'm keen on all sorts of team games, especially football and volleyball.
b) I'm definitely not a fan of exercises, so I think I'm not keen on any of them.
c) I simply love sports! I'm especially keen on riding on my bike, since I love to enjoy the views!

7. What do you usually talk about with friends?
a) We usually talk about our interests such as geography and music.
b) I know it's weird, but I don't really have any friends. Most of the times I open my mouth towards other people, I do it only to ask them about something prosaic like when do the classes start?
c) I spend so much time on talking with my buddies on so many different topic, that I'm just unable to name anything specific.

8. What cultures are you interested in?
a) I'm interested in Aztec culture, because it seems that they've possessed very big knowledge for their times.
b) I always enjoy listening or reading about foreign cultures such as Mayan culture or the culture of India.
c) I'm not really into learning about other cultures, I prefer to know the history and culture of my own country.

9. What clubs do you belong to?
a) I belong to sports and science clubs.
b) I think I could belong to a couple of clubs, but I don't really have a desire to join any of them.
c) I've joined science club last year, but right now I'm considering signing out of it and joing the sports club.

10. How many languages are you fluent in?
a) I'm fluent in 3 languages - Polish, English and Spanish.
b) Right now I'm able only to speak polish fluently, but in the future I'd love to learn English and Italian.
c) I'm already quite confident with my English and German, so I think it's time I've made my biggest dream come true and learn Chinese.

Do góry