Tłum.z Angielskiego na polski + muzyczna zagadka

Johnny Avocado

Czytacz zawodowy.
Punkty reakcji
Witam :)
Mam bardzo wielką prośbę!!Mój przyjaciel szuka od pewnego czasu polskiego zespołu czy coś :lol:
Nie wiem o co mu chodzi :D Może Wy coś poradzicie? ...
Tłumaczyć potrafię, ale znaleźć odpowiedni klip już mi trudniej...

"I saw before one year, two music clips on the viva channel, and it's for the polonia band, but unluckily I didn’t know what are calling that..!
Now I will repeat what I saw in two clips before, and plz focus what I want to say until to understand and to find me this clips, just for me…ok
This clips for two man from Poland and one man play on CD instrument that played in his hands and the other man he is bald and he is sing in Poland language not in English language and he is sing with fast music as pop, and move in his hand and the clips were in black and white viewer mean the show picture, and the I expect this music consider techno coz its has fast tone with fast words that the singer say it. And I remembered what I saw in this clips from events as the singer walk in basketball in street and some time in pub or group from men and women as gang and they people in this clips was sit and drink in night club or fighting or kiss her girl friend or just to watch on camera and painting for two man on the wall in neighbor or in street or some thing like that …
So I hope if u have this clips or music from this Poland band, and if u don’t have plz try to find me this music in u Poland sites or from u brother or u friends or from any place u can found it, believe me I will try to see them in viva channel but they didn’t show in viva at this year I don’t know why…!
And all I remembered that the viva channel was show from this band just two clips for them, I want to hear them if u can help me for that, I will be thankful…"

Fajnie.. I teraz trzeba zlokalizować kto wykonuje te muzyczne hity... :lol: :lol: :lol:

soulleader

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Leszno
Hmm powodzenia życzę :p
Zwłaszcza po tym jak napisał,że w tym roku Viva nie pokazuje już tych klipów... Mamy przekrój straszny...

Do góry