text do przetlumaczenia z angielskiego na polski

jarusk

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Prosze o przetlumaczenie ponizszego textu na j.polski

The ability to manipulate the ball and prepare it for subsequent touches (such as shooting or passing) is one of the most essential skills in football. Nearly all famous players are known for having fluent control over the ball. Alas, such an intimate relationship with the ball can only be achieved through countless hours of training.

How to control the ball
Ball control has two main categories, receiving and trapping. Receiving is redirecting the ball to a spot useful for shooting or dribbling at the following touch, while trapping is stopping the ball at your feet by cushioning it.

Receiving
When you're running to a particular spot, it is better to redirect the ball in your path rather than tapping it to a complete stop. When settling the ball, try to make contact with the middle or top part of the ball. Tap it lightly in the direction that you want to go. Good footballers can always settle the ball into open space, even when under pressure. This gives them extra time and keeps them one step ahead of the opposition.

Trapping
Trapping is typically used when the ball is going too fast to redirect at first touch. Try keeping your hips open in the direction from where the ball is coming. Put the receiving part of your body in the path of the ball. Relax the muscles of that body part, and cushion the ball. When cushioning, gently withdraw the body part in the opposite direction from where the ball is coming.

How to practice control
The easiest way to practice control is with another player. He throws you the ball with his hands (or kicks it to you by foot). After settling it (hopefully with just a single, clean touch), you pass it back to him.
Even if you lack a partner, you can easily practice control against the wall. Simply stand at about 2-3 meters (10 feet) away from the wall and knock the ball against it. You then trap it as it rebounds. This exercise gives you the chance to work on both your kicking and controlling technique. As you get comfortable, start applying both feet, try lofting the ball and incorporate movement by running to meet the oncoming ball.

Different methods of control

Inside of the foot
Your supporting foot must be planted 45-90 degrees to the path of the ball. Rest all of your weight on it and intercept the ball with the arch of your free foot. At the time of contact, cushion the ball by moving your foot along the ball's original path.
Instead of trapping the ball you may wish to redirect it. To do so, simply turn your receiving foot in the desired direction.

Outside of the foot
This technique is useful when the ball is rolling in front of you from one side to the other. Rather than turning your body into its path, you can control it using the outside of the foot. Simply reach forward into the ball's path and intercept it with the area just above your pinky toe. That should settle it nicely considering that the outside of your foot provides a lot of contact surface.

Sole of the foot
Simply put your foot on the ball with your toes raised slightly above your heel. Because of the modern game's speed, trapping with the sole of the foot is rarely applied to control passes. It is however useful in dribbling. Some players use it to stop right before changing direction or incorporate it in more elaborate combos.

Instep [avi video]
This technique is useful when the ball is falling from a steep angle. Don't just wait for the ball to arrive, stay on your toes and lock your eyes on it. Quickly adjust to its trajectory so that you don't have to reach out too far. Before the ball arrives, stretch the ankle of your controlling foot. Try to cushion the ball using the area around your shoelaces. At the moment of contact, withdraw your controlling foot by bending the knee and ankle. This should settle the ball right in front of you.

Thigh [avi video]
The thigh is especially useful in football when you want to trap the ball. Redirecting it into space is somewhat harder when you're using the thigh. Cushioning the ball with the thigh can be done for both rising and dropping balls. Make sure you position yourself properly, before you try to trap the ball. Once you have aligned yourself well, put your thigh in the path of the ball and angle it so that it's redirected downward. If you don't retract, the ball will just bounce off of you. The contact surface you should use is the area above the knee, about halfway on your thigh. The inside of your thigh is good for stopping balls that are flying straight at you.

Chest [avi video] [hq] [mov video]
The chest provides the largest surface area for trapping or receiving the ball. When using it for control, stretch out your arms and flex your muscles. To cushion the ball, you'll need to arch your back slightly. You may also have to bend your knees or jump in order to align your chest with the height of the ball.

Head
Set up your body just as if you're about to head the ball. Instead of heading it, simply intercept its path using the surface area on your forehead, just below the hairline. Just before making contact, turn your head in whatever direction you want the ball to go (receiving).
If you just want to bring the ball to your feet (trapping) do not turn your head, instead bend your knees and lean forward with you upper body.

Paulinka1407

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
o jejku. nie wiem,czy ktoś będzie chciał tłumaczyć tak dłuuugi tekst :( spróbuj na www.translate.pl chociaż troche skumasz. good luck

Carrie

zagubiona w korytarzach czasoprzestrzeni
Punkty reakcji
No dobra poświęciłam się. Brzmi logicznie... Mam nadzieję, że się przydałam....

Zdolność manipulowania piłką i przygotowywania jej do kolejnych strzałów i podań jest jedną z najbardziej podstawowych umiejętności. Niemalże wszyscy sławni gracze znani są z posiadania płynnej kontroli nad piłką. Niestety tak bliska relacja z nią pojawić się może tylko po niezliczonych godzinach treningu.

Jak kontrolować piłkę?

Kontrolowanie piłki można podzielić na dwie główne kategorie - otrzymywanie i zatrzymywanie. Otrzymywanie jest przekierowywaniem pilki na pole, które jest przydatne do strzelania albo dryblowania, podczas gdy zatrzymywanie to 'amortyzowanie' piłki stopą.

OTRZYMYWANIE

Kiedy biegniesz w konkretne pole, lepiej jest przekierowywać piłkę na swojej ścieżce niż spowodować jej kompletne zatrzymanuie poprzez trącanie jej. Podczas ustawiania piłki postaraj się mieć kontakt ze środkową bądź górną częścią piłki. Trąć ją delikatnie w kierunku,w którym chcesz by poleciała. Dobzi piłkarze mogą zawsze ustawić piłke tak jak chcą, nawet pod presją. To daje mim dodatkowy czas i jeden krok przewagi nad przeciwnikiem.

ZATRZYMYWANIE

Jest używane gdy piłka leci zbyt szybko by zmienić jej kierunek przy pierwszym 'dotyku'. Spróbuj trzymać swoje biodra w kierunku, z którego nadlatuje piłka. Ustaw się na jej ścieżce. Zrelaksuj mięśnie części ciała i zamortyzuj piłkę. W czasie amortyzacji delikatnie cofnij się w przeciwnym kierunku do kierunku lotu piłki.

Jak ćwiczyć kontrolę?

Najłatwiejszym sposobem na ćwiczenie kontroli jest robienie tego z innym graczem. On podaje ci piłkę rękami, albo kopie nogą. Po ustawieniu jej (przy odrobinie szczęścia tylko poprzez jedno tknięcie), podajesz ją spowrotem do niego.
Nawet jeśli nie masz partnera, możesz w prosty sposób ćwiczyć przed ścianą. Po porstu stan ok. 2-3 metry od ściany i kopnij piłkę. Gdy się odbije kopnij znów. To ćwiczenie daje ci szanse by ćwiczyć zarówno kopanie jak i kontrolowanie techniki. Gdy już poczujesz się pewnie zacznij angażować obie stopy, spróbuj wybijac wysoko piłkę i włącz do tego ruchy - bieganie by spotkać nadlatującą piłkę.

RÓŻNE METODY KONTROLI:

- Po wewnętrznej stronie stopy

Twoja wspomagająca stopa musi być ustawiona 45-90 stopni w stosunku do ścieżki piłki. Oprzyj cała wagę ciała na tej stopie, po czym przechwyć piłkę swoją wolną stopą. W czasie kontaktu z piłką amortyzuj ją poprzez przesuwanie swojej nogi wzdłuż linii trasy piłki. Zamiast uzywania trappingu możesz chcieć zmienić kierunek piłki. Aby to uczynić po prostu przesuń swą "odbierającą" stopę w pożądanym kierunku.

- Po zewnętrznej stronie stopy

Ta technika jest użyteczna jeśli piłka obraca się przed tobą z jednej strony na drugą. Zamiast obracać swoje ciało na w kierunku jej ścieżki miożesz kontrolować ją używając zewnętrznej strony stopy.Uderzając powierzchnią stopy znajdującą się przy najmniejszym palcu przechwyć piłkę. To powinno ładnie ją ustawić (zakładając, że że duża cześć stopy wejdzie w kontakt z piłką).

- Podeszwa stopy

Po prostu połóż swą stopę na piłce mając nieco uniesione palce. Z powodu prędkości nowoczesnej gry, zatrzymywanie przy użyciu podeszwy jest rzadko stosowane do kontrolowania podań. Jest jednakże przydatne przy dryblowniu. Niektórzy gracze używają tej techniki by zatrzymać się tuż przed zmianą kierunku.

- Sklepienie stopy (na górze)

Ta technika przydatna jest w grze szczególnie, gdy piłkaspada pod ostrym katem. Nie czekaj aż doleci, stań na palcach i śledź ją wzrokiem. Spróbuj zamortyzowac piłkę przy użyciu obszaru w okolicy sznurówek. W momencie zetknięcia się stopy z piłką cofnij stopę poprzez zgięcie kolana i kostki. To powinno ustawić piłkę dokładnie przed tobą.

- Udo

Udo jest potrzebne gdy chcesz zatrzymać piłkę. Przekierowywanie jej w powietrzu jest cokolwiek trudniejsze gdy uzywasz uda. Amortyzowanie piłki udem może być wykorzystywane zarówno do podnoszenia, jak i upuszczania piłki. Upewnij się, że Twoja pozycja jest właściwa zanim spróbujesz zatrzymac piłkę. Jeśli już to zrobisz ustaw swoje udo na linii lotu piłki i uderz ją tak, żeby została skierowana ku dołowi. Jeśli się nie cofniesz, piłka po prostu odbije sie od Ciebie. Powierzchnia kontaktu z nią powinna znajdować się powyżej kolana (gdzieś w połowie uda). Wewnętrzna strona uda dobra jest do zatrzymywania piłek lecących wprost na ciebie.

- Klatka piersiowa

Klatka jest największą powierzchnią dla zatrzymywania albo otrzymywania piłki. Jeśli chcesz jej użyć by kontrolować piłkę, rozciągnij ramiona i napnij mięśnie. By zamortyzować piłkę musisz wygiąć nieco swoje plecy. Możliwe że będzies musiał też ugiąć swe nogi albo skoczyć by zrównać wysokość klatki piersiowej z wysokością piłki.

- Głowa

Ustaw swe ciało tak jakbyś za chwilkę miał zmierzyć się z piłką. Przechwyć ją używając czoła, zaraz poniżej linii włosów. Tuż przed kontaktem fizycznym przekręć głowę, w kierunku, w którym będziesz chciał by poleciała (gdy otrzymywanie).

Jeśli chcesz przenieść piłkę na swą stopę (gdy zatrzymywanie) nie obracaj głowy i zamiast tego zegnij swe kolana oraz nachyl się do przodu.

Do góry