Pytania i odpowiedzi na nie.

AjDżej

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
I znów mam problem. Mam nadzieje, że może ktoś pomoże lub przynajmniej sprawdzi.

Mam odpowiedzieć na pytania:
1) When did the idea of a 'year off'' begin? ( Idea of a year off begin fifty years ago )
2) What did students have to do to study at Oxford of Cambridge University? ( ? )
3) Why did they have to take a year off? (?)
4) When did the ''year off'' become the '' Gap Year'' ( ? )
5) How many people do it now? ( 100.000 - 200.000 - to to zdanie by było?)
6) What did Prince William have to do in Chile? ( Prince William worked on a charity project in Chile)
7) Why is the Gap Year a very British idea? Give three reasons?

Mam również tekst do tego i pogrubiłam to co mi się wydaje że powinno znaleść sie w odpowiedziach;

The idea of gap year is very british. It already exsted fifty years ago when they called it 'year off'. Not many people did - usually only student who wanted to study at Oxford or Cambridge University. They had to do special entrance exams ant these exams were always in November, so they couldn't start the academic year until the following October and had to take a year off.
Then suddenly, at the beginning of the 1990s, the year off became the gap year and now from 100,000-200,000 people do it every year. The most famous British 'gapper' was Prince William. In 2001, he worked on a charity project in Chole - and one of his jobs was to clean a bathroom!

Do góry