proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania

angel76

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Through studying, you will be socializing with a lot of people from different social classes. You will have their contact and you can 'utilize' this kind of relationship whenever you have any problem or help. For example, I remember that I know someone who did dentistry course in other university. Last time I was having some problems with my wisdom tooth, it was bleeding heavily and I didn't really know the exact reason. So, I called him and arranged for an appointment. It was because my wisdom tooth was infected with some disease and I had to have it removed. And I did 'utilize' our friendship and I asked for a discount and he did give me 20 or 30 percent discount for a normal price. That is just an example. Friends will always come in handy at certain points in our life, and you will never know. However, I do admit that you can have a lot of other friends too if you don't go to a college or university. But, when you go to a college, you will know a lot of 'professional' persons such as doctors, dentists and engineers.

Another reason is to gain knowledge and to prepare yourself for your future career later on. It is true that we have been hearing a lot sayings from other people that going to university or college won't promise you anything at all nowadays. There are a lot of fresh graduated who fail to find a job after getting their degree or master, etc. However, the chance for you to get an extremely well-paid job without going to a college is even lower compared to them. It is true that getting a degree or master won't promise you anything, but you stand on a higher ground compared to other people. Working hard does not mean that you will succeed in the future, but without working at all, you will fail for sure in the future.

Do góry