List (120-150 słów)

sobyrka

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Temat listu: Poszedłeś do kina, ale rozczarowała Cię jakość obsługi. Napisz list do swojego angielskiego kolegi, w którym opiszesz to wydarzenie

- przeproś, że długo nie pisałeś i podaj z jakiego powodu
- napisz, kiedy i gdzie oglądałeś film i wyjaśnij dlaczego wybrałeś właśnie to kino
- napisz co najbardziej Cię zdenerwowało podczas seansu i wyjaśnij dlaczego
- zapytaj czy coś takiego przydarzyło się koledze i poproś o radę jak postąpić

Bardzo proszę o pomoc w napisaniu listu (jakieś pomysły lub też gotowe zdania)

AniaS..4

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Temat listu: Poszedłeś do kina, ale rozczarowała Cię jakość obsługi. Napisz list do swojego angielskiego kolegi, w którym opiszesz to wydarzenie

- przeproś, że długo nie pisałeś i podaj z jakiego powodu
- napisz, kiedy i gdzie oglądałeś film i wyjaśnij dlaczego wybrałeś właśnie to kino
- napisz co najbardziej Cię zdenerwowało podczas seansu i wyjaśnij dlaczego
- zapytaj czy coś takiego przydarzyło się koledze i poproś o radę jak postąpić

Bardzo proszę o pomoc w napisaniu listu (jakieś pomysły lub też gotowe zdania)

Gotowe listy tego typu znajdziesz tutaj: Prace uczniów Spróbuj na ich podstawie napisać a potem umieścić tutaj, poprawie...

sobyrka

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tego listu:

Dear Matt!

I'm sorry that I wasn't wrirting to you but I'm was too busy. I must help my parents and I was learned harder all week but I passed my exam. After I want to relaxed so I think that I was going to the cinema.
I went to the cinema Multikino in Krakow yesterday. I was watching new movie - The Onion Movie. I was going this cinema because ticket it's cheap and seats it's very comfortable.
While I'm was watching movie some peoples talking about football players and eating chips. It was very irritating because I didn't hear actors. I was really angry.
Do you happend something similar at me? If you have write about it. What I have doing in this situation?

XYZ

hexfire

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tego listu:

Dear Matt!

I'm sorry that I wasn't wrirting to you but I'm was too busy. I must help my parents and I was learned harder all week but I passed my exam. After I want to relaxed so I think that I was going to the cinema.
I went to the cinema Multikino in Krakow yesterday. I was watching new movie - The Onion Movie. I was going this cinema because ticket it's cheap and seats it's very comfortable.
While I'm was watching movie some peoples talking about football players and eating chips. It was very irritating because I didn't hear actors. I was really angry.
Do you happend something similar at me? If you have write about it. What I have doing in this situation?

XYZ
Jest troche bledow.

Dear Matt!
I'm sorry that I haven't been writing to you but I have been really busy. I had to help my parents and I was studying hard all week, but I managed to pass my exam. After the exam I wanted to relax so I decided to go to the cinema.
Yesterday, I went to the cinema called Multikino in Krakow. I watched a new movie - The Onion Movie. I went to this cinema because the ticket was cheap and seats are very comfortable.
While I was watching the movie some people were talking about football players and eating chips. This was very irritating because i couldn't hear actors. I was really angry.
Have you ever experienced anything like this ? If you have, write about it . What would you do in such situation?

Do góry