Język angielski.

Nat.

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Ma to być historyjka, w ktorej kogoś ratuję.
W podręczniku jest taki przykład:

1. Setting the Scene
One Staurday afternoon, I was taking Patch, my dog, for a walk by the river. It was a beautiful, sunny day. Some people were fishing and others were sunbathing. I was watching some children playing on the bridge. Suddenly, a little boy fell in the river

2. Development of the Narrative
I knew I had to do something. First, I gave my dog to a woman. Then, I jumped into the water and swam towards the boy. Meanwhile, somebody phoned for the emergency services. When I grabbed the boy, he pulled me down so I let go of him. As I was swimming to the side, I saw Patch jump into the water and pull the boy to safety!

3. Conclusion
While they were taking the boy away in an ambulance, I could see people pointing at me. In the end, a police officer came up to me and thanked me. A few days later, I went to the police station and they gave me a certificate for bravery - and Patch got one too!

---
Dostałam taką treść:
`Jak nie wiesz o czym napisać, to napisz, że szedłem do swojej pięknej dziewczyny, kiedy zauważyłem, że mój kolega zmierza przed siebie zaczytany w jakąś książkę. I zatrzymuję go, żeby nie wpadł do studzienki kanalizacyjnej (nie wiem, czy to nie za trudne słowo jak na j. angielski :| )
Ewentualnie może być jakiś dół.`

Gdyby ktoś był w stanie pomóc...
Będę wdzięczna.

Do góry