E-mail po angielsku

Czacha909

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Poinformuj kolege o prezentacji filmowej waszej szkole:
-gdzie i kiedy sie odbywa ?
-jaki film bedzie ?
-zachęć do przyjscia i podaj numer kontaktowy.

Ps.Bardzo prosze o szybkie napisanie i podjecie sie napisanie e-maila bo mi zalezy :)
Lub prosze napisac na e-mail mój ktory podam Wyślij e-mail

Pancurzyca

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Woodstock
Hi David,
I am writing to you because I wannt to tell you about the movie presentation in my school. It will be on Monday, 24th March 2009 at 10 am in class with number 76. The movie called "Amityville". I saw it before and I must say that it's gergeous, has interesting plot and actors played great. You must see it! I hope you'll come. If you have any questions, here is my number 888 888 888.

Bye, bye.

Sica_

x]
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Poland
Hi David,
I am writing to you because I wannt to tell you about the movie presentation in my school. It will be on Monday, 24th March 2009 at 10 am in class with number 76. The movie called "Amityville". I saw it before and I must say that it's gergeous, has interesting plot and actors played great. You must see it! I hope you'll come. If you have any questions, here is my number 888 888 888.

Bye, bye.

z tego co konkretnie daje po oczach to - The movie called "Amityville" brak operatora w zdaniu ;)
gergeous ? what? gorgeous U mean?
has interesting mimo wszystko przed has dalabym IT :)
I saw it before and I must say that it's gergeous, has interesting plot and actors played great - zd. srednio stylistycznie z tymi aktorami na koncu jakos nie brzmi. moze tak - I saw that movie before so that I must say that it's gorgeous. The plot is really interesting and the actors' play was fantastic. hm?

Do góry