ANGIELSKI! PAMIĘTNIK! ;/

LukiO94

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Oto kolejny popis mojego geniuszu do j. angielskiego :p No cóż, zaczynamy:

27.10.2008 Monday

Next, tiring day passed. After school I ate dinner and went on rosary service. When I came back I began doing lessons. Weather was so horrible that it had not wanted me it was gone even clutter up in football. I was tired so I had put to to rest.

28.10.2008 Tuesday

As I hate autumn! This the the worst time of year. Rain rains still, wind blows, and to this low temperature. I by this again sat in house just. I learnt whole day...maybe this and well, at least I will be prepared to lesson. I had with evening enough and went quickly to sleep.

29.10.2008 Wednesday

After return from church, I began doing lessons. I learnt to test with biology then. I have hope that this will pay. Monotony in my life creeps in recently. It I do the same every day ale how weather is bad this what was it been possible to do?

30.10.2008 Thursday

Today, I felt terribly. It at school was in order. I did in hour lessons, ale felt all the time how I would be dust ill. Do not take down to be ill, nor this useful, nor pleasant. Absence at school would not solve problems and jednynie it she enlarged. Today so I drank from honey warm milk and put to bed. I will feel better maybe tomorrow?

Pewnie znów postrzelałem błędami, ale cóż ;[ Przez tą maniaczkę od angielskiego mam coraz większego doła! Co za baba, pomóżcie, bo inaczej jutro znowu urządzi mi wykładzik o sumienności :mruga:

sloneczko_neo15

Wariatka z głową w chmurach ^^
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Opole
27.10.2008 Monday

Next, tiring day passed. After school I ate dinner and then went to rosary service. When I came back I started doing my homework. Weather was so horrible that I didn't want even go out and play football. I was tired so went for a rest.

28.10.2008 Tuesday

I hate autumn! This is the worst time of the year. It is still rainig and wind is blowing. Outside is low temperature. I must sit at home again. I was learning whole day, so maybe it's good that the weather was awfull. At least, I'm well prepared to lesson. This evening was hard, so I went quickly sleep.

29.10.2008 Wednesday

When I return from church, I began doing lessons. I learnt for the biology test. I hope that I'll have good mark. Monotony in my life gives me the creeps. I'm doing the same things every day, but what could I do if it is so bad weather?

Ja bym to tak napisała :)
Mógłbyś ten ostatni dzień napisac po polsku?

hexfire

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
27.10.2008 Monday

Next, tiring day passed. After school I ate dinner and then went to rosary service. When I came back I started doing my homework. Weather was so horrible that I didn't want even go out and play football. I was tired so went for a rest.

28.10.2008 Tuesday

I hate autumn! This is the worst time of the year. It is still rainig and wind is blowing. Outside is low temperature. I must sit at home again. I was learning whole day, so maybe it's good that the weather was awfull. At least, I'm well prepared to lesson. This evening was hard, so I went quickly sleep.

29.10.2008 Wednesday

When I return from church, I began doing lessons. I learnt for the biology test. I hope that I'll have good mark. Monotony in my life gives me the creeps. I'm doing the same things every day, but what could I do if it is so bad weather?

Ja bym to tak napisała :)
Mógłbyś ten ostatni dzień napisac po polsku?
Pozwole sobie poprawic bledy :p

Next, tiring day passed. After school I ate dinner and then went to rosary service. When I came back I started doing my homework. Weather was so horrible that I didn't even want to go out and play football. I was tired so I went for a rest.

I hate autumn! This is the worst time of year. It rains all the time and the wind blows too. Outside, the temperature was low, thus I had to stay at home again. I was learning whole day, so maybe it was good that the weather was awfull. At least, I'm well prepared for lessons. This evening was hard, so I quickly went to sleep.

When I returned from church, I began doing lessons. I learnt to the biology test. I hope that I'll get a good mark. Monotony in my life makes me depressed( gives me the creeps, w ogole tu nie pasuje) . I'm doing the same things every day, but what could I do if the wather is so bad ?

Tak w ogole to strasznie pomieszane czasy sa w tych pamietnikach. Rozumiem, ze chodzi o spisywanie wieczorem tego co sie dzialo przez caly dzien ? W takim razie koniec pierwszego wpisu nie moze wygladac tak " I was tired so i went for a rest" Bo to by znaczylo ze juz poszedles spac i piszes dnia nastepngo. Itd. Lepiej napisac "I am very tired so I'm going to sleep early" lub cos w tym stylu.
Ostatnia czesc rzeczywiscie w ogole nie do zrozumienia :p

Do góry