Sprawdzenie opisu obrazka...

r0cq

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Witam, mam do sprawdzenia 2 odpisy obrazków. Proszę o poprawki w moich opisach a oto i one :)
On the picture I can see garden with a lot of trees. In the background is a big family house.On the left behind man clearing leaves I can see talking people. I think they must be happy.
Behind beautiful garden I can see women which sunburn on sun. In the foreground is a woman which asks apple. I like this picture, becouse is very optimisctic and beautiful.
On the picture I can see a pizzeria "UNO" with a lot of amount people. On foreground i can see Dad with children eating pizze. Man drinking beer, but children drinking juice. I think they must be happy becouse Everybody laughing. In the background i san see big lamp with five bulbs. Behind the lamp I see two tables at which sitting parents behind with childrens.

Niby są podobne ale strasznie mi na tym zależy. Proszę o jak najszybszą pomoc, najlepiej jakby była ona udzielona dzisiaj :)

Z GÓRY STRASZNIE DZIĘKUJĘ :)

Sica_

x]
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Poland
IN THE PICTURE [On the picture] I can see a garden with a lot of trees. In the background there is a big family house. On the left?? behind?? there is a man CLEANING [clearing] leaves, I can also see people talking . I think they must [they are happy - lepiej] be happy.
Behind this beautiful garden I can see some women who are sunbathing. In the foreground there is a woman which asks ?? [pyta jabłko?] apple. I like this picture, because it is very optimisctic and beautiful.
IN THE PICTURE [On the picture] I can see pizzeria "UNO" with a lot of people. In the foreground i can see Dad with children eating pizza.The man is drinking beer, but the children are drinking juice. I think they must be happy because evbd is laughing. In the background i can see a big lamp with five bulbs. Behind the lamp I see two tables at which sitting parents behind with childrens.
[nie ogarniam tego zdania ;p]

Niby są podobne ale strasznie mi na tym zależy. Proszę o jak najszybszą pomoc, najlepiej jakby była ona udzielona dzisiaj :)

Z GÓRY STRASZNIE DZIĘKUJĘ :)
[/quote]

theoddone

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
co do ostatniego zdania w drugim opisie:
Behind the lamp I can see two tables at which sitting parents behind with childrens [zamieszałeś, ale domyślam się, że chodzilo o to: where parents with their children are sitting]

a o co dokladnie chodzilo Ci w tym zdaniu: In the foreground is a woman which asks apple?

r0cq

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Chodziło mi o to :)
W przednim planie jest kobieta która prosi o jabłko.
Dziękuję za pomoc :p

theoddone

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
There is a woman in the foreground who is asking for an apple.

Do góry