Potrzeba matką wynalazków(j.angielski)

Xaero

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Jak w temacie - mam napisać opowiadanie,które zilustruje słuszność tego twierdzenia-ale ja nie wiem co nawet po polsku napisać! ma ktoś jakieś pomysły?

Carrie

zagubiona w korytarzach czasoprzestrzeni
Punkty reakcji
Większość wynalazków powstawała ponieważ ludzie zastanawiali sie w jaki sposób uprościć sobie życie i różne czynności życiowe albo poprawić standard życia i wygodę. Próbowali więc w różny sposób wykorzystać zasoby ziemskie w tym celu. Posiadali więc potrzebę upraszczania sobie zycia, z której rodziły się różne pomysły, a co za tym idzie wynalazki. Tu mozesz wymienić kilka wynalazków z róznych epok, przytoczyć historię ich powstania i gotowe. Jak napiszesz po polsku zgłoś się, to wtedy może ktoś to przetłumaczyć. Najlepiej jednak jesli napiszesz po angielsku tak, jak umiesz i ktoś ci poprawi, wtedy się wiecej nauczysz :]

kubicus

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Necessity is the mother of invention. Explain this saying and give examples.

Saying 'necessity is the mother of invention' perfectly shows what is the strongest factor contributing to originate inventions.

The most of inventions was originating because people were trying to satisfy their needs, they wanted to make their lives simpliest and more comfortable.

At first, as early as the antiquity, people were trying to use natural resources of our planet. For example, they found out stone tools and many other subjects which one was necessary to survive in those times.

Over the ages, scientists were inventing or discovering many, many inventions. They are usually extremly necessary and useful like eg. electricity, phones or planes.

Few inventions was also changing during the years. For example, several ages ago people were using vehicles which one was pulling by horses, later they were using motor vehicles and nowadays there is a wide range of cars and motorcycles.

World and technology are developing all the time, so our inventions are still perfecting.

In my opinion saying 'necessity is the mother of invention' is absolutely true. When we need something, we have strong motivation just to get that.

Również mam taki temat (beznadzieja!) i chciałam prosić o poprawienie błędów ;)
Wszelkie sugestie co do treści również mile widziane!

Do góry