LIST Z ANGIELSKIEGO rozwinac watki PILNE prosze o pmoc

naciak1616

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Hej :) mam ogromna prozbe :) musze napsiac list do editora w ktorym stwierdzam ze telezwizja jest zla , poniewaz :
tv encourages us to be lazy
it often gives us a trivial version of the news
we dont use our brains when we watch tv
tv teaches young people that violence is always the best answer
niewiem jak rozwinac tw watki po angielsku nie mam pomyslu ani takiej wiedzy prosze o pomoc to bardzo pilne bede ogronie wdzieczna :)

Gruby93

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Rzeszów
to mają być długie rozwinięcia tych wątków ? Każdy z nich ma być rozwinięty czy tylko jeden w dłuższy sposób ?

Gruby93

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Rzeszów
Nie zrozumiałem do końca czy mam dokończyć te zdania czy odpowiedzieć jakby na nie no ale ok, może dlatego że mi sie spać chce :p

TV encourages us to be lazy because in the same time we can do something more creative for example go out or meet friends. In spite of the fact more people prefer watching TV to running.

Co do "nieużywania" mózgu zaprzeczyłem trochę, bo uważam że mózg pracuje, chyba że chcesz coś innego to napisz po polsku to przetłumaczę :p
I think we use our brains when we watch tv. We have to hear what people say and focuse on it. It pressurises our brain to work.

TV exacly teaches young people violence.If you watch some cartoon you can see that violence is everywhere.Few years ago there weren't cartoons like it's today.Young people accustom to it and they put it to use in the future.

naciak1616

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Dear Editor,
I am writing in connection with problem ''Why tv is bad for us''
i must say i agree with this thing.
first of all, Tv enencourages people to be lazy.
i am schocked that teenagers get up late and spend all day watching Tv.
secondly, i must say that television often gives us a trivial version of the news.
when we watch tv, we dont ude our brains.
in my opinion we watch apish programs, series, soap operas instead of documentaries or education programs.

mam tak dalej nie mam prosze o poprawki oraz jakies propozycje zakonczenia.... :)

Gruby93

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Rzeszów
Dalsza propozycja:

Moreover young people are learnt to be agressive. Nowadays cartoon in TV includes a lot of violence.Young people learn it and they will put it to use in the future.It makes our world more agressive and we can see it.

Do góry