Błedy ;)

Yomas

T e a s e
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Zelów ;>
Yo... sprawa jest tego typu, napisalem przed chwila 4 krotkie wypowiedzi, i prosze o sprawdzenie bledow bo wiem ze jest ich troche ale nie jestem pewny xP

Advertisement
I'm in London for few weeks on language course. I have just ended watching 2-bedroomed flat, modern and good looking, it's located in the centre of london. I am looking for someone who can rent it with me. If you are interested, remember, u need to be peaceble, i don't want party's every day, and reasonable. You can catch me at number 0-999-999-999. I am waiting for answer till tuesday
XYZ

Inviting
On the 2nd July of 2007 year at 17:00 me and my friend John are organize polish language course. First lesson will be about polish basic grammar, we are planning 10 lessons. It don't cost any money, you can learn some polish language for free. We are encouraging all people, all are welcome here ;). Please for be punctual
XYZ

Postcard
Kate
I'm on sightseeing trip in greece. The weather is fantastic, lots of sunshine, no rain. Actually i'm spending my time in Athens, there are so much beatiful places to see. I met here lovely woman, she is showing me best places around. In the next few days i am planning to visit another towns in Greece, and I wish to spend time so far as yet.
XYZ

Information

Hello Kate! I have a little promise to you, i have a very important business to do in town, and I had to leave as fast as I can, but I promised my friend, my new CD's with music. She will come for them at the evening. You can found them in my cupboard near computer, three white CD's, with big caption "MUSIC".
Thanks for help Kate, see you.

Prosze tylko o sprawdzenie błędów najlepiej na wczoraj bo mam to na jutro :p

Carrie

zagubiona w korytarzach czasoprzestrzeni
Punkty reakcji
Cóż wyłapałam to co mi się nie podobało ;) A czy jest idealnie to nie wiem :]
No i trochę późno wysyłam ten post... Mam nadzieje, że jesteś nocnym markiem, albo sprawdzisz rano...
Good luck ;)

Advertisement
I have been to London for few weeks on language course. I have just ended watching 2-bedroomed flat, modern and good looking, it's located in the centre of london. I am looking for someone who can rent it with me. If you are interested, remember, u need to be peaceble, i don't want party's every day, and reasonable. You can catch me at number 0-999-999-999. I will wait for an answer until Tuesday.
XYZ

Inviting
On the 2nd July (bez OF) 2007 (bez year) at 5 PM me and my friend John are i will wait for an answer till Polish language course. First lesson is going to be about Polish basic grammar, we are planning 10 lessons. It doesn't cost any money, you can learn some Polish language for free. We encourage all people, all are welcome here ;). Please for be punctual
XYZ

Postcard
Kate
I'm on sightseeing trip in greece. The weather is fantastic, lots of sunshine, no rain. Actually i'm spending my time in Athens, there are so much beatiful places to see. I havemet here a lovely woman, she is showing me best places around. In the next few days i am planning to visit another towns in Greece, and I wish to spend time so far as yet.
XYZ

Information

Hello Kate! I have a favour to ask of you, i have a very important business to do in town, and I have to leave as fast as I can, but I promised my friend, that I will give/lend her my new CD's with music. She is going to take them in the evening. You can find them in my cupboard near computer, three white CD's, with big caption "MUSIC".
Thanks for help Kate, see you.

Yomas

T e a s e
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Zelów ;>
No niestety juz oddałem :/ w szkole dopiero przepisałem na czysto i troche pozmieniałem, ale dzięki :]

Do góry