Angielski-sprawdzenie eseju

Kirma

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Mieliśmy do napisania esej na temat zanieczyszczeń powietrza. Byłabym wdzięczna gdyby ktoś go sprawdził i poprawił błędy. Muszę to umieć na pamięć na poniedziałek i nie chciałabym się nauczyć z błędami... ;)

Nowadays air pollution are a major problem in cities. If there is no fresh air people are sick all the time and they are a bad mood.
Firstly, probably everyone knows how difficult is to get to the city centre at peak times. Strongly is too much traffic in that place. Ahould be introduced park and ride acheme. It will reduce amount of cars and make the city more friendly to drivers and pedestrians.
Another problem are factories polluting the air. They cousing that everyehere is smog and dirt. I think that city authirities should create an industrial park. Thus will be less smoke over the city. The air will be fresher and healther for us.
Finally too much rubbish being burned. We should introduce a recycling scheme and apply to it. We can organized a clean-up campaign and pick-up litter to process them. In result less rubbish being burned.
In conclusion I quote well-known Kenyanproverb: "Treat the Earth well, it was not given to you parents, it was loaned to you by your children". So, in my opinion we should do everything what we can to reduce air pollution and save our planet clean and healthy.

Do góry