Sprawdzić na szybko krótki tekst

KS2226

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
In the picture I can see Twelve children which siting at desk and one cat.
They are in school. In the foregraund talk two girls. On the right I can see two girls write task. In the background on left boy write after wall and colleague sleeps. Next person sitting at desk plays with cat. In the background two boys scramble and one boy eat bread roll. They seem to are happy because not learn.

Proszę o sprawdzenie- i poprawienie ewentualnych błędów.

Sica_

x]
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Poland
In the picture I can see Twelve children which siting at desk and one cat.
They are in school. In the foregraund talk two girls. On the right I can see two girls write task. In the background on left boy write after wall and colleague sleeps. Next person sitting at desk plays with cat. In the background two boys scramble and one boy eat bread roll. They seem to are happy because not learn.

Proszę o sprawdzenie- i poprawienie ewentualnych błędów.

in the picture i can see 12 children sitting in front of a desk. i can also see a cat. they all are at school. in the foreground i can see 2 girls talking. in the right corner? of the picture i can see 2 girls writing a task. in the background on the left a boy is writing (co tu niby ma znaczyc to after wall??) tego dalej tez nie rozumiem. another person sitting there is playing with the cat. nastepnego zdania nie rozumiem. they seem to be happy bec they r not learnin.

ewentualnych bledow?? huhh..

KS2226

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
writing after wall- że pisze po ścianie (chłopiec)
colleague sleep- że jego kolega śpi
In the background two boys scramble and one boy eat bread roll.- z tyłu 2 chłopców bije się i jeden je bułkę

agnes146

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Póki co z Polski
in the picture i can see 12 children sitting in front of a desk. i can also see a cat. they are at school. in the foreground i can see 2 girls talking.Also i can see 2 girls writing a task in the background on the left side a boy is writing after wall and his colleague who is sleeping another person sitting there play with the cat.In the background we can also see two boys who scramble and one boy eat bread roll. They seem happy because not learn.

Sica_

x]
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Poland
in the picture i can see 12 children sitting in front of a desk. i can also see a cat. they are at school. in the foreground i can see 2 girls talking.Also i can see 2 girls writing a task in the background on the left side a boy is writing after wall and his colleague who is sleeping another person sitting there play with the cat.In the background we can also see two boys who scramble and one boy eat bread roll. They seem happy because not learn.

on the left bez side bo tak sie poprostu nie mowi
jak dla mnie nie ma czegos takiego jak writing after wall ale ok, skoro twierdzisz ze jest to moze i jest
hmm co tam dalej, napisałaś ' another person ... play' co mnie utwierdzilo ze nie powinnas poprawiac mojej wersji ;p..

In the background we can also see two boys who scramble and one boy eat bread roll. They seem happy because not learn. - to jest fatalne

pozdrawiam i radze wykorzystać jednak moją wersję

Majordomus

Departament ds. kontroli używania mózgów
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Łódź
Merde, jakie writing after wall? Pisać po ścianie - to write on the wall!

Sica_

x]
Punkty reakcji
Miasto
Poland
o widzisz.. to juz przynajmniej wiemy co autor mial na mysli :D.. translator pewnie tak przetlumaczyl ;p

Do góry