Sprawdzi ktoś pisownię i składnię? j. angielski

Dominika Dembek

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Hej. Sprawdzi ktoś pisownię oraz składnię mojego eseju? Zawsze byłam słaba z pisania po angielski wiec licze na pomoc. Z góry dzięki ! :)

Walking in the park is a good exercise.

People ,nowadays, more often, willingly spend time on the fresh air. The first and foremost , for us was watching television, or making money. But, recently, that is changing. In our free time we are more eagerly going to the places like park. Why? I think, because we want to live healthier,don't we? The great,simply activity, which I can offer all of the people is walking in the park. The most important advantages is free membership, but also spending time on the fresh air, and with the nature. The most surprising is that the people can meet each other, or meet new people there. What about, I think, they had forgotten ,due to the voids in these areas .

The money are very important in ours life, but not everyone can have it. To make your life more wholesome, you don't have to spend a lot of it. As I said, walking in the park is free for everyone.You can go there, at any time you want.

Also, I can say that ,we are a generation of a big companies, new inventions, great explorers, or new technologies and equipment. In that case, we give out our time in the hand of televisions, laptops, or smartphones. Currently, a lot of us, had forgotten about where we come from. How important is and was the nature, for us. We had forgotten to listening an alive birds singing between the trees, to watching a squirrel jumping behind them, or how brisk could be the air.

Because of that, also, people don't have time ,and energy to meet people. We ,just ,want to lock in home after the whole working day. We are slowly isolating from each other, like an animals, we just hunting, eating and sleeping. It's not good for out generation ,and ,maybe, it's time to change it. Go to the park and watch how beautiful world could be, take friends with you, and drew pleasure with it.
Walking in the park can prove to be good exercise. It could teach us a sense of respect to the nature. Could be, also, time and money-saving activity, could be beneficial for your health. This effort can be make to reduce your stress level, or poor physical condition. And ,if you don't give up and do this more often, you will feel the sweet smell of success to live in a more appropriate manner.

Do góry