Sprawdzenie gramatyki

Extive

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Witam. Mam 4 zadania i bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej..

1. Opis swojej osoby
My name is Marzena. I live in small village Szyszkowa. I'm blond hair girl and i have blue eyes. I like music, dance, sport. I have two daughter's dear Paulina and Patrycja as well as Jacek splendid husband. One daughter finished eighteen years just recently and second fourteen. On what day it deals with house and family. I be interest with gardening and fashion. I is execute with my favorite sport what Nordic - walking. I am person decided and firm. When I`ve got some time only for me, I read books. I like walking after mountains, I admire beautiful scenery. In my garden is order, I like pretty decorations, flowers and decoration on window. The Summer is my favorite time of year. It was can always leave from family over moire and spend time pleasantly. In winter I like ski, skates. In winter when I sit in house, I like when pales me oneself in fireplace and snow for window rains
2. Opis zdjęcia

In the picture I can see Park with lot of bushes and small trees. It is located between two blocks of flat. In the foreground is woman who is reading book with orange cover. She is wearing white polo t-shirt and blue jeans. Next to the woman is sandbox where children are playing. On the right, behind the fence are two old women who are gossiping. One of them is wearing glasses. In the middle of the picture is man with baseball hat who is walking with his dog. He is wearing brown jacket and blue jeans. He's probably going to old woman who is waiting for him near the block of flat and looking at him. She is staying on the left of the picture. In the top left corner I can see balconies and clear blue sky. In the top right corner is second block of flats.
 
3. List nieformalny
Dear Ania
Thanks for your letter that I got two weeks ago. I am happy, that it at you is OK. I’m sorry that I haven’t replied to your letter a bit earlier but I’ve had much work. I'm fine. It will be pleasantly very when how you will come back with holidays, then you will visit me. I can not already wait for when we talk near coffee and you will tell all. I have a big surprise for you. But I will say you how you will come back I do not know what to you to write yet... If I am in London, i will visit you.
That’s all I wanted to say. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Marzena
PS. Greet family

4. Opis miejscowości w której mieszkam
I live in village Szyszkowa. It is this small locality but very interesting. Here antique palace which is it is in beautiful park. There in my village is hundred twenty of houses. This neighbourhood looks the best with summer when all is green or winter when tree cover the layer of white snow. Sceneries are here beautiful, whole village huge forest surrounds. This all inflicts that here a lot of tourists are summer. I like my locality very. I be bore here and I survived the here best moments of my life.

Do góry