Opis pomieszczenia

berrika94

Nowicjusz
Punkty reakcji
Hej:) mam napisać opis pomieszczenie.które działa na mnie najbardziej irytująco.Bardzo proszę o jego sprawdzenie bo nie jstem zbyt dobra z angielskiego i wiem ,że na pewno popełniłam duzo błędów:/
My cousine with his parent move house three month ago.They live in a large home with a beautiful garden and double garage.Inside is the interrior pool.That house is wery ultra-modern und stylish and cosy.In this house i like a lot of interrior in particulary kitchen which is very cosy but my cousine bedroom's is terrible.The first thing i notice about the place is inadequate color.The walls are yellow and roog is green .Green is the color,which schould be calm down but this interrior is very annoying to me.Second things running at me annoyingly are decor.My cousine love colorful ornaments.I personally think it is trashy and just ugly.Bedroom 's cousine is big but it seems to me to be small.In the corner is sofa which is very uncorfortable. This sofa is the worst that I've ever seen.I'am very frustraded ,when i glimpse on the big poster which hanging on the.On the poster is Selena Gomez because my cousine is very big fan of her.I don't like Selena because I prefer classic rock and pop is also very good.I think tat bedroom is annoying by inconvenient location.There is in the attic.When i look aot the window i see depressing view.Disadvantages is also too dark lighting with the resulting problems with eyesight.I'am person ho like music but there isn't tower and even radio.I personally think that this bedroom's cousine is very terrible.My familly considered it is cool.I don't like it design .I don't feel good in it .I prefer more subdued colors than flashy.However ,if will be more time .i might to concince him.

Do góry